Report NEP-HEA-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banks, James & Muriel, Alastair & Smith, James P., 2010. "Disease Prevalence, Disease Incidence, and Mortality in the United States and in England," IZA Discussion Papers 4992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sund, Björn, 2010. "The value of a statistical life for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims," Working Papers 2010:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Rehn, Eric, 2010. "Integration and Cooperation in Public Hospitals," Working Papers 2010:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Lorenzo Cola & Fernando Triggiani, 2010. "A Multichannel Framework for Multimedia Content Deployment in e-Health Environments," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Karma Jigme Tobgay, 2010. "Health Seeking Behaviour And Delays In Diagnosis And Treatment In Patients Reporting With Cough Of Three Weeks Or More To Tuberculosis Units & Microscopy Centres In East Sikkim," Working Papers id:2555, eSocialSciences.
- Lindsey N. Kingston & Elizabeth F. Cohen & Christopher P. Morley, 2010. "Limitations on Universality: The â€œRight to Healthâ€ and the Necessity of Legal Nationality," Working Papers id:2564, eSocialSciences.
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Child Undernutrition in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Madden, D., 2010. "A Profile of Obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Belgi Turan, 2010. "HIV and Fertility Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Ham & I. Serkan Ozbeklik & Lara Shore-Sheppard, 2010. "Estimating Heterogeneous Treatment Effects of Medicaid Expansions on Take-up and Crowd-out," NBER Working Papers 16112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.