A profile of obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, D., 2010. "A Profile of Obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- David Madden, 2010. "A Profile of Obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007," Working Papers 201022, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Green, Gary T. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Thapa, Janani R., 2017. "Green Space and Adult Obesity in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 201-212.
- David Madden, 2016. "Childhood obesity and maternal education in Ireland," Working Papers 201614, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2012.
"The Consequences of Measurement Error when Estimating the Impact of BMI on Labour Market Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donal O'Neill & Olive sweetman, 2012. "The Consequences of Measurement Error when Estimating the Impact of BMI on Labour Market Outcomes," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n232b-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2017. "Mind the Gap: Revisiting the Concentration Index for Overweight," Working Papers 201722, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Etile, Fabrice, 2014.
"Education policies and health inequalities: Evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981–2003,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 46-65.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2014. "Education policies and health inequalities: Evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981-2003," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00978423, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsObesity; Body Mass Index; Decomposition; Obesity--Ireland; Obesity--Mathematical models; Body mass index;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .