Imperfect Competition With Intermediate Goods: A Simulation Analysis Of A Two-Sector Model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CV4 7AL COVENTRY|
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Web page: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Panzar, J. C. & Sibley, D. S., 1989. "Optimal two-part tariffs for inputs : The case of imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 237-249, November.
- Roberts, John & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1977.
"On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 101-113, January.
- ROBERTS, John & SONNENSCHEIN, Hugo, "undated". "On the foundations of the theory of monopolistic competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 296, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Roberts & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1976. "On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 169, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Ireland, Norman J., 1989. "Profit sharing to counter restrictive practices," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2-3), pages 347-357.
- Takashi Negishi, 1961. "Monopolistic Competition and General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 196-201. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.