Optimal two-part tariffs for inputs : The case of imperfect competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2016. "Discriminatory nonlinear pricing, fixed costs, and welfare in intermediate-goods markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 107-136.
- Engelbert Dockner, 2010. "Equilibrium two-part cost structures," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(4), pages 525-537, December.
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria, 2004. "The welfare effects of different pricing schemes for electricity distribution in Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1429-1435, August.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 1998. "Two-part access pricing and imperfect competition," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 305-323, September.
- Myles, G.D., 1990. "Imperfect Competition With Intermediate Goods: A Simulation Analysis Of A Two-Sector Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 349, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sue Mialon, 2007. "Pricing access in network competition," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 109-123, February.
- Steffen Hoernig & Ingo Vogelsang, 2012. "The Ambivalence of Two-Part Tariffs for Bottleneck Access," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp568, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:40:y:1989:i:2:p:237-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .