On Membership In Clubs
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CV4 7AL COVENTRY|
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Web page: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T., 1984. "Mixed clubs : Further observations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 381-389, April.
- Edelson, Noel M, 1971. "Congestion Tolls Under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 873-882, December.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- Mark Pauly, 1970. "Cores and clubs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-65, September.
- Berglas, Eitan & Pines, David, 1981. "Clubs, local public goods and transportation models : A synthesis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 141-162, April.
- J. Wiseman, 1957. "The Theory Of Public Utility Price—An Empty Box," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 56-74.
- Berglas, E. & Pines, D., 1984. "Resource constraint, replicability and mixed clubs : A reply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 391-397, April.
- Fraser, C.D., 1989. "Voluntary Public Goods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 335, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Freeman, A. III & Haveman, Robert M., 1977. "Congestion, quality deterioration, and heterogeneous tastes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 225-232, October.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Swan, Peter L., 1983. "Participation rules for Pareto-optimal clubs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-76, February.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Hillman, Arye L, 1977. "Two Remarks on Optimal Club Size," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(175), pages 293-296, August.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1978. "Optimal Club Size: A Reply," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(180), pages 407-410, November.
- Roland Artle & Christian Averous, 1973. "The Telephone System as a Public Good: Static and Dynamic Aspects," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 89-100, Spring.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1976. "On the Theory of Clubs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 116-121, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.