Attracting redevelopment in “inner-ring” municipalities of U.S. metropolitan areas – focusing on Los Angeles and Boston
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Voith, 1999.
"The Suburban Housing Market: Effects of City and Suburban Employment Growth,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 621-648.
- Richard Voith, 1996. "The suburban housing market: effects of city and suburban employment growth," Working Papers 96-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-09-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-09-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0509008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .