Organic Apple Production in Washington State: An Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Tun & Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Wood, Nancy, 1999. "The Impact Of The Tourism Sector On The Vermont Economy: The Input-Output Analysis," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21618, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maki, Wilbur R. & Olson, Douglas C. & Lindall, Scott A. & Senf, David R. & Schallau, Con H., 1989. "Implan Modeling Applications In State And Regional Development," Staff Papers 13896, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa B. & John Gilbert, 2001. "The Role of agriculture and food processing in the chilean economy: results from an input-output analysis," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2 Year 20), pages 293-308, December.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "'Classical' Roots of Input-Output Analysis: A Short Account of its Long Prehistory," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-179.
More about this item
Keywordsconventional and organic apple production; multiplier effects; output; and employment effects; IMPLAN;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0503009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.