Organic Apple Production in Washington State: An Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Tun & Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Wood, Nancy, 1999. "The Impact Of The Tourism Sector On The Vermont Economy: The Input-Output Analysis," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21618, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa B. & John Gilbert, 2001. "The Role of agriculture and food processing in the chilean economy: results from an input-output analysis," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2 Year 20), pages 293-308, December.
- Maki, Wilbur R. & Olson, Douglas C. & Lindall, Scott A. & Senf, David R. & Schallau, Con H., 1989. "Implan Modeling Applications In State And Regional Development," Staff Papers 13896, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "'Classical' Roots of Input-Output Analysis: A Short Account of its Long Prehistory," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-179.
More about this item
Keywordsconventional and organic apple production; multiplier effects; output; and employment effects; IMPLAN;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-04-16 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0503009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .