Banking in transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F., 1986. "Term premiums and default premiums in money markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 175-196, September.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Franklin R. Edwards, 1993. "Financial markets in transition; or, the decline of commercial banking," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 5-69.
- Kenneth M. Wright, 1991. "The structure, conduct, and regulation of the life insurance industry," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 35, pages 73-116.
- Edwards, F.R., 1993. "Financial Markets in Transition -- or the Decline of Commercial Banking," Papers 93-06, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-1999-06-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1999-06-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9906005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .