Report NEP-PKE-1999-06-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Mayer, 1999. "Risk Reduction in the New Financial Architecture: Realities, Fallacies, and Proposals," Macroeconomics 9905003, EconWPA.
- Takao Kato, 1999. "Chief Executive Compensation and Corporate Groups in Japan: New Evidence From Micro Data," Macroeconomics 9906003, EconWPA.
- Marc-Andre Pigeon & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Demand Constraints and Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 9905004, EconWPA.
- Robert DeYoung & Gary Whalen, 1999. "Banking Industry Consolidation: Efficiency Issues," Macroeconomics 9906011, EconWPA.
- Ravallion, Martin*Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
- George E. French, 1999. "Banking in transition," Macroeconomics 9906005, EconWPA.
- Donald G. Simonson, 1999. "Business Strategies: Bank Commercial Lending vs. Finance Company Lending," Macroeconomics 9906007, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Ronnie J. Phillips, 1999. "The Regulation and Supervision of bank Holding Companies: An Historical Perspective," Macroeconomics 9906002, EconWPA.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Can Social Security Be Saved?," Macroeconomics 9906001, EconWPA.
- Douglas Mair & Anthony Laramie & Jan Toporowski, 1999. "The Economic Consequences of Weintraub's Consumption Coefficient," Macroeconomics 9906004, EconWPA.
- Daniel E. Nolle, 1999. "Banking Industry Consolidation: Past Changes and Implications for the Future," Macroeconomics 9906010, EconWPA.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1999. "Lines of Credit and Relationship Lending in Small Firm Finance," Macroeconomics 9906006, EconWPA.
- Anthony J. Laramie, 1999. "The Incidence of the Corporate Profits Tax Revisited: A Post Keynesian Approach," Macroeconomics 9906012, EconWPA.