Financial markets in transition; or, the decline of commercial banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George E. French, 1999. "Banking in transition," Macroeconomics 9906005, EconWPA.
- Rogério Studart, 2006.
"Integrating Uneven Partners: The Destabilizing Effects of Financial Liberalization and Internationalization of Latin American Economics,"
Chapters,in: Monetary Integration and Dollarization, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rogério Studart, 2001. "Integrating Uneven Partners: the Destabilizing Effects of Financial Liberalization and Internationalization of Latin American Economies," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 045, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Smant, David / D.J.C., 2002. "Bank credit in the transmission of monetary policy: A critical review of the issues and evidence," MPRA Paper 19816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sung-Eun Yu, 2017. "The Role of Nonbank Financial Institutions in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2017_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets ; Banks and banking ; Banks and banking - History ; Financial institutions ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:1993:p:5-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.