Business Cycle Accounting-How important are technology shocks as a propagation mechanism? Some new evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erasmus Kersting, 2008. "The 1980s Recession in the UK: A Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 179-191, January.
- Roman Sustek, 2011.
"Monetary Business Cycle Accounting,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(4), pages 592-612, October.
- Sustek, Roman, 2009. "Monetary Business Cycle Accounting," MPRA Paper 17518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Sustek, 2010. "Code and data files for "Monetary Business Cycle Accounting"," Computer Codes 09-177, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle accounting; wedges; propagation mechanism; technology; aggregate fluctuations; japan;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2005-08-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-08-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0508002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .