Business Cycle Accounting-How important are technology shocks as a propagation mechanism? Some new evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erasmus Kersting, 2008. "The 1980s Recession in the UK: A Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 179-191, January.
- Roman Sustek, 2011.
"Monetary Business Cycle Accounting,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(4), pages 592-612, October.
- Sustek, Roman, 2009. "Monetary Business Cycle Accounting," MPRA Paper 17518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Sustek, 2010. "Code and data files for "Monetary Business Cycle Accounting"," Computer Codes 09-177, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle accounting; wedges; propagation mechanism; technology; aggregate fluctuations; japan;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2005-08-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-08-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0508002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.