Resource Requirements In The Adjustment Process:A Macroeconometric Simulation Study Of The Nigerian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michaely, Michael, 1981. "Foreign aid, economic structure, and dependence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 313-330, December.
- Griffin, Keith B & Enos, J L, 1970. "Foreign Assistance: Objectives and Consequences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 313-327, April.
- El-Shibly, M. & Thirlwall, A. P., 1981. "Dual-gap analysis for the Sudan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 193-200, February.
- A.R. Kemal, 1975. "Eliminating Dependence on Foreign AidSome Policy Implications," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 381-396.
- Blomqvist, AG., 1976. "Empirical evidence on the two-gap hypothesis : A revised analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 181-193, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRESOURCE CONSTRAINT; MACROECONOMETRIC MODEL; DOMESTIC SAVINGS; FORIGN RESOURCES; GROWTH RATE;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0307001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .