Foreign aid, economic structure, and dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro M G Martins, "undated". "Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 10/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 1999. "A Framework for Thinking Through Reduced Aid Dependence in Africa," Working Papers 127685, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Arellano, Cristina & Bulír, Ales & Lane, Timothy & Lipschitz, Leslie, 2009.
"The dynamic implications of foreign aid and its variability,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 87-102, January.
- Timothy D. Lane & Leslie Lipschitz & Cristina Arellano & Ales Bulir, 2005. "The Dynamic Implications of Foreign Aid and Its Variability," IMF Working Papers 05/119, International Monetary Fund.
- L.A. Sjaastad, 1991. "PPP and the Real Exchange Rate: The Swiss case," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 91-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- James McHugh & Theodora Kosma & Dimitri G Demekas, 2002. "The Economics of Post Conflict Aid," IMF Working Papers 02/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Do Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Resource Requirements In The Adjustment Process:A Macroeconometric Simulation Study Of The Nigerian Economy," Macroeconomics 0307001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sjaastad, Larry A., 1998. "On exchange rates, nominal and real," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 407-439, June.
- Musisi, A.A., 2006. "Physical public infrastructure and private sector output/productivity in Uganda: a firm level analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19182, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:9:y:1981:i:3:p:313-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.