Why the Japanese Taxpayer Always Loses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christie, William G & Harris, Jeffrey H & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Did NASDAQ Market Makers Stop Avoiding Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1841-1860, December.
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Product Selection, Fixed Costs, and Monopolistic Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 217-235.
- Christie William G. & Huang Roger D., 1994. "Market Structures and Liquidity: A Transactions Data Study of Exchange Listings," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 300-326, June.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Doyle, Christopher, 1988. "Different selling strategies in Bertrand oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 387-390.
- Crocker, Keith J & Lyon, Thomas P, 1994.
"What do Facilitating Practices Facilitate? An Empirical Investigation of Most-Favored-Nation Clauses in Natural Gas Contracts,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 297-322, October.
- Crocker, K.J. & Lyon, T.P., 1993. "What Do "Facilitating Practices" Facilitates? An Empirical Investigation of Most-Favored Nation Clauses in Natural Gas Contracts," Papers 10-93-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 1995. "On the robustness of the argument that price-matching is anti-competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 417-421, March.
- Kandel, Eugene & Marx, Leslie M., 1997. "Nasdaq market structure and spread patterns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 61-89, July.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padovano, Fabio & Fiorino, Nadia, 2012.
"Strategic delegation and “judicial couples” in the Italian Constitutional Court,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 215-223.
- Fabio Padovano & Nadia Fiorino, 2011. "Strategic delegation and "judicial couples" in the Italian Constitutional Court," Post-Print halshs-00661513, HAL.
- Pushkar Maitra & Russell Smyth, 2004. "Judicial Independence, Judicial Promotion and the Enforcement of Legislative Wealth Transfers—An Empirical Study of the New Zealand High Court," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 209-235, March.
- Fiorino, Nadia & Gavoille, Nicolas & Padovano, Fabio, 2015.
"Rewarding judicial independence: Evidence from the Italian Constitutional Court,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 56-66.
- Nadia FIORINO & Nicolas GAVOILLE & Fabio PADOVANO, 2014. "Rewarding Judicial Independance: Evidence from the Italian Constitutional court," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-06-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Nadia Fiorino & Nicolas Gavoille & Fabio Padovano, 2015. "Rewarding judicial independence: Evidence from the Italian Constitutional Court," Post-Print halshs-01183207, HAL.
- Lars P. Feld & Stefan Voigt, 2004. "Making Judges Independent – Some Proposals Regarding the Judiciary+," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200429, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lars P. Feld & Stefan Voigt, 2004. "Making Judges Independent â€“ Some Proposals Regarding the Judiciary," CESifo Working Paper Series 1260, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsjapan; tax law; judges; political economy;
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:9907003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .