The Economic Consequences Of A Weak Judiciary: Insights From India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "Decoding the Code of Civil Procedure: Do Judiciaries Matter for Growth?," Cahiers de recherche 0726, CIRPEE.
- Chemin, Matthieu, 2009.
"The impact of the judiciary on entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's "Access to Justice Programme","
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 114-125, February.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "The Impact of the Judiciary on Entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's Access to Justice Programme," Cahiers de recherche 0727, CIRPEE.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and Economics; Development; Poverty; Institutions; India;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H39 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Other
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0212001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .