The workers' value of the remaining employment contract duration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jos Van Ommeren & Mihails Hazans, 2005. "The Workers' Value of the Remaining Employment Contract Duration," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Russo & Jos Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2012.
"The university workers’ willingness to pay for commuting,"
Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1121-1132, November.
- Giovanni Russo & Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2010. "The University Workers' Willingness to pay for Commuting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011.
"Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009. "Workers' marginal costs of commuting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 38-47, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOn-the-job search; Job attributes; Contract duration; Temporary job;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0506006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.