The workers' value of the remaining employment contract duration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jos Van Ommeren & Mihails Hazans, 2005. "The Workers' Value of the Remaining Employment Contract Duration," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Russo & Jos Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2012.
"The university workers’ willingness to pay for commuting,"
Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1121-1132, November.
- Giovanni Russo & Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2010. "The University Workers' Willingness to pay for Commuting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009. "Workers' marginal costs of commuting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 38-47, January.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011.
"Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsOn-the-job search; Job attributes; Contract duration; Temporary job;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0506006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .