Declining Share of Wages in Organised Indian Industry (1973-97): A Kaleckian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fallon, Peter R & Lucas, Robert E B, 1991. "The Impact of Changes in Job Security Regulations in India and Zimbabwe," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 395-413, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmarkups; material-wage ratio; technical change; output mix; wage share; distribution of income; Indian industry;
- L - Industrial Organization
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-04-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0504020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .