Rahul Amolak Shastri
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|P-15, Srirang Tower, 8-3-231/W/15, Krishna Nagar, Road 2, Jubilee Hills-45|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rahul Amolak Shastri, 2005. "India and the Challenge of New Technology," General Economics and Teaching 0504002, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Environmental Awareness and Sustainable Development," Others 0504001, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri & Ramana Murthy, 2005. "Declining Share of Wages in Organised Indian Industry (1973-97): A Kaleckian Perspective," Industrial Organization 0504020, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Property Consciousness And The Difference Between Wtp And Wta," Public Economics 0504001, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Standard System and Bottlenecks to Growth in the Indian Economy: A Study Based on Input-Output Tables (93-94)," GE, Growth, Math methods 0504003, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri & Prabha Panth & Aubrey Moss, 2005. "Conservation Of Non-Renewable Resources In India," Others 0504008, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Manufacturing Growth and Liberalisation in India (1960-1999): A Demand Side Analysis," Industrial Organization 0504018, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Globalisation and the National Market," General Economics and Teaching 0504001, EconWPA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2005-04-16 2005-04-16 2005-04-24
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2005-04-24 2005-04-24
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2005-04-24
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2005-04-16
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2005-04-24
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2005-04-24
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2005-04-24
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2005-04-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rahul Amolak Shastri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.