Report NEP-CWA-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parashar Kulkarni, 2005. "Use of Ecolabels in Promoting Exports from Developing Countries to Developed Countries: Lessons from the Indian LeatherFootwear Industry," Working Papers 2005.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bhandari, Amit Kumar & Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "Measurement of Globalization and Its Variations Among Countries, Regions and Over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 1578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs.A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes," Working Papers 2005.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2005. "Poverty Nutrition Trap in Rural India," Departmental Working Papers 2005-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fraschini, Angela, 2005. "Tax system and tax reforms in India," POLIS Working Papers 45, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Mahesh Kumar Tambi, 2005. "An Empirical Study Of Return-Volume Relationship For Indian Market," Finance 0504013, EconWPA.
- Mahesh Kumar Tambi, 2005. "Integration Of Financial Markets," Finance 0504014, EconWPA.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Globalisation and the National Market," General Economics and Teaching 0504001, EconWPA.
- Wietze LISE, 2005. "Decomposition of CO2 Emissions over 1980–2003 in Turkey," Working Papers 2005.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.