The Development of Financial Markets in Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1999. "Self-Protection for Emerging Market Economies," NBER Working Papers 6907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter R. & Orlowski, Lucjan & Salvatore, Dominick, 1998. "Central European banks and stock exchanges:: Capacity-building and institutional development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 431-446, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2008.
"Structural Breaks in Monetary Policy Rules: Evidence from Transition Countries,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(6), pages 87-97, November.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2008. "Structural Breaks in Monetary Policy Rules: Evidence from Transition Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 87-97, November.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0502007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .