An Analysis of the Profitability, Risk and Growth Indicators of Banks Operating In Malta
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Camilleri, Silvio John, 2005. "An Analysis of the Profitability, Risk and Growth Indicators of Banks Operating in Malta," MPRA Paper 84575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Wright, April, 2002. "The impact of competition on the operations of foreign banks in Australia in the post-deregulation period," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 359-375.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Competition in the Changing World of Banking," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 535-547.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:51-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:191-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvio John Camilleri & Gail Grech, 2017.
"The Relevance of Age Categories in explaining Internet Banking Adoption Rates and Customers' Attitudes towards the Service,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-2.
- Silvio John, Camilleri & Gail, Grech, 2017. "The Relevance of Age Categories in explaining Internet Banking Adoption Rates and Customers' Attitudes towards the Service," MPRA Paper 77745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Falzon, Joseph, 2013. "The Challenges of Productivity Growth in the Small Island States of Europe: A Critical Look of Malta and Cyprus," MPRA Paper 62489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Denise Ellul, 2017.
"Younger Customers' Outlooks when Selecting and Changing a Financial Services Provider: The Case of Maltese Students,"
International Journal of Financial Research,
International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 8(2), pages 51-63, April.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Ellul, Denise, 2017. "Younger Customers' Outlooks when Selecting and Changing a Financial Services Provider: The Case of Maltese Students," MPRA Paper 77744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Cortis, Justine & Fenech, Maria Diandra, 2013. "Service Quality and Internet Banking: Perceptions of Maltese Retail Bank Customers," MPRA Paper 62492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn on Equity Model; Banks; Malta; Indicators;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-08-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-08-13 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0507021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.