Report NEP-CFN-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Gaud & Martin HOesli & André Bender, 2005. "Debt Equity Choice in Europe," FAME Research Paper Series rp152, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Duffy, Michael, 2005. "Comparing the Stock Market and Iowa Land Values: A Question of Timing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12401, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Catalin Starica & Stefano Herzel & Tomas Nord, 2005. "Why does the GARCH(1,1) model fail to provide sensible longer- horizon volatility forecasts?," Econometrics 0508003, EconWPA.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "Market Efficiency and the Euro: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance 0507022, EconWPA.
- Bernard Paranque & Walter Baets & Henry Pruden, 2005. "Agent Behaviour, Financial Market and Welfare Theory," Finance 0508001, EconWPA, revised 02 Aug 2005.
- Li, Fei & Ueda, Masako, 2005. "CEO-Firm Match and Principal-Agent Problem," CEPR Discussion Papers 5119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet, 2005. "Liquidity Risk in Securities Settlement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven, 2005. "Financial Integration and Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Foreign Bank Entry in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Surroca Aguilar, Jorge & Berrone, Pascual Alberto, 2005. "The influence of blockholders on R and D investments intensity : evidence from Spain," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb054611, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Jean Helwege & Christo Pirinsky & René M. Stulz, 2005. "Why Do Firms Become Widely Held? An Analysis of the ynamics of Corporate Ownership," NBER Working Papers 11505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Thorp & George Milunovich, 2005. "Asymmetric Risk and International Portfolio Choice," Research Paper Series 160, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Silvio John Camilleri, 2005. "An Analysis of the Profitability, Risk and Growth Indicators of Banks Operating In Malta," Finance 0507021, EconWPA.