Multicriteria Analysis of Neural Network Forecasting Models: An Application to German Regional Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Hinloopen & Peter Nijkamp, 1990. "Qualitative multiple criteria choice analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 37-56, February.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997. "I Just Ran Two Million Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-183, May.
- Uwe Blien & Alexandros Tassinopoulos, 2001.
"Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 113-124.
- Blien, Uwe & Tassinopoulos, Alexandros, 1999. "Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa344, European Regional Science Association.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura & Blien, Uwe, 2002. "Forecasting regional labour markets in Germany: an evaluation of the performance of neural network analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p117, European Regional Science Association.
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Sabella, Enrico, 2001. "New advances in spatial network modelling: Towards evolutionary algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 385-401, January.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Yee Leung, 1998. "A genetic-algorithms based evolutionary computational neural network for modelling spatial interaction data," ERSA conference papers ersa98p478, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsmulticriteria analysis; neural networks; regional labour markets;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-11-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2005-11-12 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-12 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0511001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .