A genetic-algorithms based evolutionary computational neural network for modelling spatial interaction data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 2006. "Neural Networks. A General Framework for Non-Linear Function Approximation," MPRA Paper 77776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002.
"A Methodology for Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling,"
77794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002. "A methodology for neural spatial interaction modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa02p034, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Multicriteria Analysis of Neural Network Forecasting Models: An Application to German Regional Labour Markets," Experimental 0511001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Sabella, Enrico, 2001. "New advances in spatial network modelling: Towards evolutionary algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 385-401, January.
- Haikonen, Arto, 2000. "Interregional Trade Flows In Finland:Research Methods And Some Empirical Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa00p514, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:transe:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:121-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Enrico Sabella, 1998. "Evolutionary algorithms: Overview and applications to European transport," ERSA conference papers ersa98p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Patuelli & Peter Nijkamp & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani, 2008.
"Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms as Forecasting Tools: A Case Study on German Regions,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 35(4), pages 701-722, August.
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Neural networks and genetic algorithms as forecasting tools: a case study on German regions," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(4), pages 701-722, July.
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Forecasting Regional Employment in Germany by Means of Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics 0511002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.