Robust Wald Tests in SUR Systems with Adding Up Restrictions: An Algebraic Approach to Proofs of Invariance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Surajit, R. & Ravikumar, B. & Savin, N.E., 1998. "Robust Wald Tests in SUR Systems with Adding Up Restrictions: An Algebraic Approach to Proofs of Invariance," Working Papers 98-01, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Mandy, David M. & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 1993. "Seemingly unrelated regressions under additive heteroscedasticity : Theory and share equation applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 315-346, August.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1995. "The CAPM debate," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-17.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1975. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 937-957, Sept.-Nov.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don Galagedera, 2010.
"Multivariate tests of asset pricing: simulation evidence from an emerging market,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 381-395.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Multivariate tests of asset pricing: Simulation evidence from an emerging market," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don UA, 2007. "Robust Tests of the Lower Partial Moment Asset Pricing Model in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 25349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsSUR System; Adding up; Wald test; Heteroskedasticity; Autocorrelation;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:9802002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.