The effect of work and training programs on entry and exit from the welfare caseload
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C, 1978. "Estimating the Effect of Training Programs on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 47-57, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yelowitz, Aaron S., 1998.
"Why did the SSI-disabled program grow so much? Disentangling the effect of Medicaid,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 321-349, June.
- A. S. Yelowitz, "undated". "Why did the SSI-disabled program grow so much? Disentangling the effect of Medicaid," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1090-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Aaron Yelowitz, 1996. "Why Did the SSI-Disabled Program Grow So Much? Disentangling the Effect of Medicaid," UCLA Economics Working Papers 748, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aaron Yelowitz, 1997. "Why Did the SSI-Disabled Program Grow So Much? Disentangling the Effect of Medicaid," NBER Working Papers 6139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wispod:1025-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruwius.html .