The Internet and the Future of Financial Services: Transparency, Differential Pricing and Disintermediation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-108, January.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Lorin M. Hitt & Frances X. Frei, 1999. "Do Better Customers Utilize Electronic Distribution Channels: The Case of PC Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- William P. Osterberg & Sandy A. Sterk, 1997. "Do more banking offices mean more banking services?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Dec.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Paul Milgrom & Jonathan Paul, 1992. "The Real Output of the Stock Exchange," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 195-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Mai, 2002. "International co-ordination of e-commerce," IWP Discussion Paper Series 03/2002, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2004. "The interaction between face-to-face and electronic delivery: the case of the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 508, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Calvosa, 2012. "L’impatto di internet nel settore dei giochi pubblici in Italia e i modelli di business degli operatori on line: il caso Microgame," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(3), pages 379-402.
- Bergendahl, Göran, 2002. "Investment in Electronic Commerce: Financial Perspectives and Profit Conditions," FE rapport 2002-389, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2001-07-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-23 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:00-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.