A Branch and Bound Method for Stochastic Global Optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- labbe, M. & Peeters, D. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Location on Networks," Papers 9216, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- V.I. Norkin & Y.M. Ermoliev & A. Ruszczynski, 1994. "On Optimal Allocation of Indivisibles Under Uncertainty," Working Papers wp94021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- John R. Birge, 1985. "Decomposition and Partitioning Methods for Multistage Stochastic Linear Programs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 989-1007, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier Rullière & Alaeddine Faleh & Frédéric Planchet & Wassim Youssef, 2013. "Exploring or reducing noise? A global optimization algorithm in the presence of noise," Post-Print hal-00759677, HAL.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & V.I. Norkin, 1998. "Monte Carlo Optimization and Path Dependent Nonstationary Laws of Large Numbers," Working Papers ir98009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00759677 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Royset, 2013. "On sample size control in sample average approximations for solving smooth stochastic programs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 265-309, June.
- Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "Stochastic uncapacitated hub location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 518-528, August.
- Lee, Der-Horng & Dong, Meng & Bian, Wen, 2010. "The design of sustainable logistics network under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 159-166, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp96065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .