Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Tomsk Forest Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg|
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N/A, 1996. "Note:," Foreign Trade Review, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-1, January.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, December.
- V. Kiseleva, 1996. "Environmental Stress to the Siberian Forests: An Overview," Working Papers wp96045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Jong-Il Kim & Lawrence J. Lau, 1996. "The sources of Asian Pacific economic growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 448-54, April.
- G. Korovin & E. Karpov & A. Isaev & V. Nefedjev & D. Efremov & V. Sedych & V. Sokolov & T. Schmidt & K. Blauberg & O. Ljusk Eriksson & S. Nilsson & G. Raile & O. Sallnaes & A. Shvidenko, 1998. "Siberia and Far East Russia's Future Wood Supply: An Analysis," Working Papers ir98001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.