On the Establishment of Trust in the Russian Forest Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Carlsson & N-G. Lundgren & M-O. Olsson & M.Y. Varakin, 1999. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Arkhangelsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 1998. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Tomsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir98084, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Pappila, Minna, 2013. "Forest certification and trust — Different roles in different environments," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 37-43.
- S. Nysten-Haarla, 2000. "Development of Constitutionalism and Federalism in Russia," Working Papers ir00042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Y. Blam & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 2000. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Irkutsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir00017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:6:p:841-867 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1999-11-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.