Evolutionary Branching and Sympatric Speciation Caused by Different Types of Ecological Interactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Meszena & E. Kisdi & U. Dieckmann & S.A.H. Geritz & J.A.J. Metz, 2000. "Evolutionary Optimization Models and Matrix Games in the Unified Perspective of Adaptive Dynamics," Working Papers ir00039, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- U. Dieckmann & R. Law, 1996. "The Dynamical Theory of Coevolution: A Derivation from Stochastic Ecological Processes," Working Papers wp96001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:284:y:2016:i:c:p:66-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyay, A. & Drossel, B., 2005. "Modeling coevolution and sympatric speciation of flowers and pollinators," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 159-172.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:76:y:2009:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:222-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross Cressman & Josef Hofbauer & Frank Riedel, 2005. "Stability of the Replicator Equation for a Single-Species with a Multi-Dimensional Continuous Trait Space," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:108:y:2016:i:c:p:75-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagnoli, Franco & Guardiani, Carlo, 2005. "A model of sympatric speciation through assortative mating," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 347(C), pages 534-574.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:204:y:2007:i:1:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:207:y:2007:i:2:p:277-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:77:y:2010:i:2:p:95-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cressman, Ross, 2005. "Stability of the replicator equation with continuous strategy space," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 127-147, September.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:74:y:2008:i:4:p:311-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:89:y:2013:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cook, James N. & Oono, Y., 2010. "Competitive localization," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(9), pages 1849-1860.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2000-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2000-09-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2000-09-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2000-09-05 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir00040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.