Evolutionary Branching and Sympatric Speciation Caused by Different Types of Ecological Interactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Meszena & E. Kisdi & U. Dieckmann & S.A.H. Geritz & J.A.J. Metz, 2000. "Evolutionary Optimization Models and Matrix Games in the Unified Perspective of Adaptive Dynamics," Working Papers ir00039, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- U. Dieckmann & R. Law, 1996. "The Dynamical Theory of Coevolution: A Derivation from Stochastic Ecological Processes," Working Papers wp96001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:284:y:2016:i:c:p:66-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyay, A. & Drossel, B., 2005. "Modeling coevolution and sympatric speciation of flowers and pollinators," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 159-172.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:76:y:2009:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:207:y:2007:i:2:p:277-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:222-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:77:y:2010:i:2:p:95-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross Cressman & Josef Hofbauer & Frank Riedel, 2005. "Stability of the Replicator Equation for a Single-Species with a Multi-Dimensional Continuous Trait Space," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Cressman, Ross, 2005. "Stability of the replicator equation with continuous strategy space," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 127-147, September.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:108:y:2016:i:c:p:75-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagnoli, Franco & Guardiani, Carlo, 2005. "A model of sympatric speciation through assortative mating," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 347(C), pages 534-574.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:74:y:2008:i:4:p:311-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:89:y:2013:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cook, James N. & Oono, Y., 2010. "Competitive localization," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(9), pages 1849-1860.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:204:y:2007:i:1:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2000-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2000-09-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2000-09-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2000-09-05 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir00040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .