Report NEP-EVO-2000-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William E. Encinosa, III & Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer, . "The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems," GSIA Working Papers 49, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- M. Heino & I. Hanski, 2000. "Evolution of Migration Rate in a Spatially Realistic Metapopulation Model," Working Papers ir00044, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- David Kelly & Jamsheed Shorish, . "Learning to be Rational Using Neural Networks," GSIA Working Papers 6, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- M. Doebeli & U. Dieckmann, 2000. "Evolutionary Branching and Sympatric Speciation Caused by Different Types of Ecological Interactions," Working Papers ir00040, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G. Meszena & E. Kisdi & U. Dieckmann & S.A.H. Geritz & J.A.J. Metz, 2000. "Evolutionary Optimization Models and Matrix Games in the Unified Perspective of Adaptive Dynamics," Working Papers ir00039, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.