The Validity Issue in Applied General Equilibrium Tax Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1985.
"Long-run Effects of the Accelerated Cost Recovery System,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 363-372, August.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1981. "Long-Run Effects of the Accelerated Cost Recovery System," NBER Working Papers 0828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tait, Alan A, 1989. "Not So General Equilibrium and Not So Optimal Taxation," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(2), pages 169-182.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Vinod, H D, 1992. "The Sensitivity Analysis of Applied General Equilibrium Models: Completely Randomized Factorial Sampling Designs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 357-362, May.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989.
"Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness,"
NBER Chapters, in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 5-52,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1988. "Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pereira, Alfredo M. & Shoven, John B., 1988. "Survey of dynamic computational general equilibrium models for tax policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 401-436.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus005:6294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WU Library). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .