Theories of (Un)sustainable Consumption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Demaria & Francois Schneider & Filka Sekulova & Joan Martinez-Alier, 2013. "What is Degrowth? From an Activist Slogan to a Social Movement," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 191-215, April.
- Vermeir, Iris & Verbeke, Wim, 2008. "Sustainable food consumption among young adults in Belgium: Theory of planned behaviour and the role of confidence and values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 542-553, January.
- Christopher Groves & Karen Henwood & Fiona Shirani & Catherine Butler, 2016. "Invested in Unsustainability? On the Psychosocial Patterning of Engagement in Practices," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 25(3), pages 309-328, June.
- Galbraith, John Kenneth, 1970. "Economics as a System of Belief," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 469-478, May.
- Peter E. Earl, 2005. "Economics and psychology in the twenty-first century," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 909-926, November.
- Clive L. Spash, 2008. "How Much is that Ecosystem in the Window? The One with the Bio-diverse Trail," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 17(2), pages 259-284, May.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable consumption; structure; agency; nudging; social practice theory; technostructure; corporate power; social ecological transformation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2017-04-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-04-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2017_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.