Real estate in studentified neighborhoods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shi, Huai-Long & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2022. "Factor volatility spillover and its implications on factor premia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Ho, Ron Yiu-wah & Strange, Roger & Piesse, Jenifer, 2006. "On the conditional pricing effects of beta, size, and book-to-market equity in the Hong Kong market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 199-214, July.
- Muhammad Kashif & Thomas Leirvik, 2022. "The MAX Effect in an Oil Exporting Country: The Case of Norway," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-16, March.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join, 2009. "Systematic risk analysis: first steps towards a new definition of beta," Post-Print inria-00425077, HAL.
- Barbara Fidanza & Ottorino Morresi, 2021. "Size and Value Anomalies in European Bank Stocks," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(12), pages 227-227, July.
- Bo-Hung Chiou & Shen-Ho Chang, 2020. "Influence of Investment Efficiency by Managers and Accounting Conservatism on Idiosyncratic Risks to Investors," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8.
- Constantinos Antoniou & John A. Doukas & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2016. "Investor Sentiment, Beta, and the Cost of Equity Capital," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 347-367, February.
- Radosław Kurach, 2013. "Does Beta Explain Global Equity Market Volatility – Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(2), June.
- Zabolotnyy, Serihiy & Wasilewski, Mirosław, 2018. "Operating and financial leverage as risk measures in agricultural companies," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 276377, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Shi, Yun & Cui, Xiangyu & Zhou, Xunyu, 2020. "Beta and Coskewness Pricing: Perspective from Probability Weighting," SocArXiv 5rqhv, Center for Open Science.
- Abugri, Benjamin A. & Dutta, Sandip, 2014. "Are we overestimating REIT idiosyncratic risk? Analysis of pricing effects and persistence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 249-259.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2019.
"Daily market news sentiment and stock prices,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(30), pages 3212-3235, June.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-090/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Flouris, Triant & Walker, Thomas, 2005. "Financial Comparisons Across Different Business Models in the Canadian Airline Industry," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208157, Transportation Research Forum.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dipankar Mondal & N. Selvaraju, 2022. "Convexity, two-fund separation and asset ranking in a mean-LPM portfolio selection framework," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 44(1), pages 225-248, March.
- Anders Johansson, 2009.
"An analysis of dynamic risk in the Greater China equity markets,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "An Analysis Of Dynamic Risk In The Greater China Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 2009-5, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel, 2006. "“Demand for Private Annuities and Social Security: Consequences to Individual Wealth”," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Grossman, Richard, 2017.
"Stocks for the Long Run: New Monthly Indices of British Equities, 1869-1929,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard S.Grossman, 2017. "Stocks for the Long Run: New Monthly Indices of British Equities, 1869-1929," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018.
"Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages,"
Risks, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chang, C-L. & Ilomäki, J. & Laurila, H. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hany Shawky & Ronald Forbes & Alan Frankle, 1983. "Liquidity Services and Capital Market Equilibrium: The Case for Money Market Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Carmich[ae]l, Benoit & Samson, Lucie, 2005. "Consumption growth as a risk factor? Evidence from Canadian financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-101, February.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing Market; Hedonic Prices; Studentification; Sharpe Ratio;
All these keywords.
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2017-01-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa16p642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gunther Maier (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.