Measuring the Regional 'Third-Mission-Potential' of Different Types of Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan Acs & Catherine Armington, 2004.
"Employment Growth and Entrepreneurial Activity in Cities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 911-927.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington, 2004. "Employment Growth and Entrepreneurial Activity in Cities," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Franz, Peter & Rosenfeld, Martin T.W. & Roth, Diana, 2002. "Was bringt die Wissenschaft für die Wirtschaft in einer Region?," IWH Discussion Papers 163, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Loof, Hans, 2004.
"Dynamic optimal capital structure and technical change,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 449-468, December.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2007. "The Creative Class or Human Capital? - explaining regional development in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 79, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education and Research Institutions; Education and Economic Development;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa13p1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .