Are Firms in Business Groups More Productive? An empirical analysis based on German micro-level data with a special emphasis on the roles of regional and sectoral diversity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Wagner, 2010.
"The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(1), pages 133-142.
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 135, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data Based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 121, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Jacquemin, Alexis P & Berry, Charles H, 1979. "Entropy Measure of Diversification and Corporate Growth," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 359-369, June.
- Kim, Sukkoo, 1999. "The Rise of Multiunit Firms in U.S. Manufacturing," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 360-386, October.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2009. "ICT, corporate restructuring and productivity," IFS Working Papers W09/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006.
"Foreign ownership and productivity: Is the direction of causality so obvious?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 733-751, July.
- Luigi Benfratello & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2002. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: is the Direction of Causality so Obvious?," Development Working Papers 166, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christian Bellak & Michael Pfaffermayr & Michael Wild, 2006. "Firm Performance after Ownership Change: A Matching Estimator Approach," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 52(1), pages 29-54.
- Yama Temouri & Nigel L. Driffield & Dolores Añón Higón, 2008. "Analysis of Productivity Differences among Foreign and Domestic Firms: Evidence from Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(1), pages 32-54, April.
- Antoinette Schoar, 2002. "Effects of Corporate Diversification on Productivity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2379-2403, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-10-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2012-10-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .