Population change and new firm formation in urban and rural regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Westlund, Hans & Bolton, Roger, 2003. "Local Social Capital and Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 77-113, September.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2008.
"The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time: The Case of Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Fritsch, Michael & Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany," Freiberg Working Papers 2006/13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sander Wennekers & André Stel & Roy Thurik & Paul Reynolds, 2008.
"Nascent entrepreneurship and the level of economic development,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 325-325, March.
- Sander Wennekers & André van Wennekers & Roy Thurik & Paul Reynolds, 2005. "Nascent Entrepreneurship and the Level of Economic Development," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 293-309, April.
- Sander Wennekers & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Paul Reynolds, 2005. "Nascent entrepreneurship and the level of economic development," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Michaelene Cox, 2003. "When Trust Matters: Explaining Differences in Voter Turnout," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41, pages 757-770, September.
- Kristina Nyström, 2007. "An industry disaggregated analysis of the determinants of regional entry and exit," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 877-896, December.
- Sander Wennekers, 2006. "Entrepreneurship at Country Level : Economic and Non-Economic Determinants," Scales Research Reports R200602, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Morris, Michael H. & Lewis, Pamela S., 1991. "Entrepreneurship as a significant factor in societal quality of life," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-36, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenghua Pan & Bofei Yang, 2019. "Financial development and the geographies of startup cities: evidence from China," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 743-758, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2012-10-13 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.