Chinese entrepreneurship in context: specialization, localization and their impact on Italian industrial districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propis (ed.), 2009. "A Handbook of Industrial Districts," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12736, September.
- Fabio Sforzi, 2009. "The Empirical Evidence of Industrial Districts in Italy," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-12-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2011-12-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SBM-2011-12-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .