Report NEP-BEC-2011-12-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Bloch & Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert, 2011. "Learning and Collusion in New Markets with Uncertain Entry Costs," Working Papers hal-00639049, HAL.
- Roberto Dopeso Fernandez, 2011. "Marshallian Agglomeration Economies and Entrepreneurship: The Spanish Case," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1771, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin Bodenstein & Luca Guerrieri, 2011. "Oil efficiency, demand, and prices: a tale of ups and downs," International Finance Discussion Papers 1031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marie-Laure Allain & Emeric Henry & Margaret Kyle, 2011. "Inefficiencies in the sale of ideas: theory and empirics," Working Papers hal-00639128, HAL.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Laura Blow & Thomas F. Crossley, 2011. "Is There a Heat or Eat Trade-off in the UK?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1133, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tomoyasu Tanaka & Takao Goto, 2011. "The Impact of Governance Structure on Firm Performance: Evidence from Japanese Local Mixed Enterprises," ERSA conference papers ersa11p539, European Regional Science Association.
- Chrysanthi Balomenou & John Magridis, 2011. "The prevalence of credit risk in Greek Banking: Risk management & methodology for evaluating corporate credit risk and Greek Business Environment," ERSA conference papers ersa11p946, European Regional Science Association.
- Anthony E. Landry, 2011. "Borders and Big Macs," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Helena Santos-Rodrigues & Pedro Figueroa & Carlos Maria Jardon, 2011. "The impact of structural capital on the firm Innovativeness, the Galician Northern Portugal automotive industries reality," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1386, European Regional Science Association.
- Manuel Lopez-Estornell, 2011. "The diffusion of knowledge in industrial districts and clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p368, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Rickman & Belal Fallah & Mark Partridge, 2011. "Geographic Determinants of Hi-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," ERSA conference papers ersa11p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Olivier Babeau & Jean-François Chanlat, 2011. "Déviance ordinaire, innovation et gestion," Post-Print halshs-00641100, HAL.
- Giuliano Guerra, 2011. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1201, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Toshiharu Ishikawa & Rickard Wall, 2011. "A hypothesis and an inspection on location polarization of economic activity and population due to globalization," ERSA conference papers ersa11p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernando Rubiera MorollÃƒÂ³n & Mario PolÃƒÂ¨se, 2011. "On the Difficulty of Comparing the Spatial Distribution of Service Industries Across Nations: Contrasting Spain and Canada," ERSA conference papers ersa11p209, European Regional Science Association.
- Gary Bosworth, 2011. "Motivations for moving among Commercial Counterurbanisers," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1662, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabio Sforzi & Silvia Lombardi & Flavio Verrecchia, 2011. "Chinese entrepreneurship in context: specialization, localization and their impact on Italian industrial districts," ERSA conference papers ersa11p626, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin Ljunge, 2011. "Sick of Taxes? Evidence on the Elasticity of Labor Supply when Workers Are Free to Choose," Discussion Papers 11-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.