Successful Knowledge Transfer from Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany Analysis of Best Practice Examples based on empirical analysis and expert interviews
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DOUGLAS D. Parker & DAVID Zilberman, 1993. "University Technology Transfers: Impacts On Local And U.S. Economies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(2), pages 87-99, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Varga, Attila, 2004. "Az egyetemi kutatások regionális gazdasági hatásai a nemzetközi szakirodalom tükrében [Regional economic effects of university researches in the light of international literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 259-275.
- Geenhuizen, M. van & Nijkamp, P., 1995. "Technology transfer: how to remove obstacles in advancing employment growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Johnson, William H.A., 2011. "Managing university technology development using organizational control theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 842-852, July.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zilberman, David & Yarkin, Cherisa & Heiman, Amir, 1997. "Agricultural Biotechnology: Economic and International Implications," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197037, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Shih-Hsin & Lin, Wei-Ting, 2018. "Analyzing determinants for promoting emerging technology through intermediaries by using a DANP-based MCDA framework," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 94-110.
- Elvira Cerver-Romero & João J. Ferreira & Cristina Fernandes, 2020. "A scientometric analysis of knowledge spillover research," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 780-805, June.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Federico Castillo & J. Keith Gilless & Amir Heiman & David Zilberman, 2018. "Time of adoption and intensity of technology transfer: an institutional analysis of offices of technology transfer in the United States," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 120-138, February.
- Geenhuizen, M. van & Nijkamp, P. & Rijckenberg, H., 1996. "Universities as key actors in knowledge-based Economic growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cáceres Carrasco, F. Rafael & Aceytuno, María Teresa, 2015. "Academic spin-offs incubation strategies: the case of the Andalusian region," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Yutao Sun & Chen Zhang & Robert A. W. Kok, 2020. "The role of research outcome quality in the relationship between university research collaboration and technology transfer: empirical results from China," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 122(2), pages 1003-1026, February.
- Caswell, Margriet F. & Fuglie, Keith O. & Klotz, Cassandra A., 1994. "Agricultural Biotechnology: An Economic Perspective," Agricultural Economic Reports 262025, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Schartinger & C. Rammer & J. Fröhlich, 2006.
"Knowledge Interactions between Universities and Industry in Austria: Sectoral Patterns and Determinants,"
Springer Books, in: Innovation, Networks, and Knowledge Spillovers, chapter 7, pages 135-166,
- Schartinger, Doris & Rammer, Christian & Fischer, Manfred M. & Frohlich, Josef, 2002. "Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 303-328, March.
- Sujit Bhattacharya & Praveen Arora, 2007. "Industrial linkages in Indian universities: What they reveal and what they imply?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 70(2), pages 277-300, February.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L., 2002. "Are There Synergies Or Tradeoffs Between Articles And Patents In University Ag-Biotech Research," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19649, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jong-Bok Park & Tae-Kyu Ryu & David Gibson, 2010. "Facilitating public-to-private technology transfer through consortia: initial evidence from Korea," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 237-252, April.
- Jun Koo & Tae‐Eun Kim, 2009. "When R&D matters for regional growth: A tripod approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 825-840, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-11-14 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2011-11-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.