Territorial Competitiveness In A Globalised Economy: The Role Of Transport Costs And Liberalisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998. "Regional adjustment to trade liberalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Alejandra Trejo Nieto, 2010. "The aftermath of openness and integration in the Mexican manufacturing," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 30(1), pages 23-44, February.
- N/A, 2002. "Documents," South Asian Survey, , vol. 9(2), pages 287-304, September.
- Peter Karl Kresl & Balwant Singh, 1999. "Competitiveness and the Urban Economy: Twenty-four Large US Metropolitan Areas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 1017-1027, May.
- Jonathan Potter, 2009. "Evaluating Regional Competitiveness Policies: Insights from the New Economic Geography," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(9), pages 1225-1236.
- Andy Pike & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2008. "Local and Regional Development," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 84(2), pages 241-242, April.
- N/A, 2002. "Documents," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 3(2), pages 336-337, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.