The role of passenger modal shift nodes in the interaction between land use and transport system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taniguchi, Eiichi & Noritake, Michihiko & Yamada, Tadashi & Izumitani, Toru, 1999. "Optimal size and location planning of public logistics terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 207-222, September.
- Roy, Bernard & Vincke, Philippe, 1981. "Multicriteria analysis: survey and new directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 207-218, November.
- Lorenzo Castelli & Giovanni Longo & Raffaele Pesenti & Walter Ukovich, 2004. "Two-Player Noncooperative Games over a Freight Transportation Network," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 149-159, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-07-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-07-29 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .