Social capital and innovation: an empirical analysis in the context of European regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Sjak Smulders, 2003. "Bridging and Bonding Social Capital: which type is good for economic growth?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p517, European Regional Science Association.
- Lisa De Propris, 2005. "Mapping local production systems in the UK: Methodology and application," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 197-211.
- Abdellilah Hamdouch & F. Moulaert, 2006. "Knowledge Infrastructures, Innovation Dynamics and Knowledge Creation/Diffusion/Accumulation Processes: A Comparative Institutional Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00285249, HAL.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Simon Collinson, 2000. "Knowlege networks for innovation in small Scottish software firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 217-244.
- Allen J. Scott & Michael Storper, 2007. "Regions, Globalization, Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 191-205.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 2001. "Social Capital and Regional Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2001-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M Barrutia & Itziar Aguado, 2009.
"The ISC framework: modelling drivers for the degree of Local Agenda 21 implantation in Western Europe,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(4), pages 980-995, April.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M Barrutia & Itziar Aguado, 2009. "The ISC Framework: Modelling Drivers for the Degree of Local Agenda 21 Implantation in Western Europe," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(4), pages 980-995, April.
- Robert Hassink & Arnoud Lagendijk, 2001. "The dilemmas of interregional institutional learning," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 65-84, February.
- Arundel, Anthony & Kabla, Isabelle, 1998. "What percentage of innovations are patented? empirical estimates for European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 127-141.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- José M. Barrutia & Carmen Echebarria, 2007. "A New Internet Driven Internationalisation Framework," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(7), pages 923-946, October.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1996. "The Social Dimension of the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 96-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .