Towards the adoption of technological innovations: decision processes in transport policy definition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Korhonen, Pekka & Moskowitz, Herbert & Wallenius, Jyrki, 1992. "Multiple criteria decision support - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 361-375, December.
- Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2004. "An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 321-331, February.
- Sangho Choo & Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005.
"Does telecommuting reduce vehicle-miles traveled? An aggregate time series analysis for the U.S,"
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 37-64, January.
- Sangho Choo & Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Does Telecommuting Reduce Vehicle-miles Traveled? An Aggregate Time Series Analysis for the U. S," Econometrics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Ping Li & Sanli Zhang & Antti Talvitie & Yufu Chen, 1999. "New models for financing and managing highways: asset-based road corporations in China," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Lee, Hau L. & Whang, Seungjin, 2005. "Higher supply chain security with lower cost: Lessons from total quality management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 289-300, June.
- Anthony May & Simon Shepherd & Paul Timms, 2000. "Optimal transport strategies for European cities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 285-315, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-01-14 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.