ICT loves agglomeration The urban impacts of ICT in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank G. van Oort & Oedzge A. L. C. Atzema, 2004. "On the conceptualization of agglomeration economies: The case of new firm formation in the Dutch ICT sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 263-290, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saim Muhammad & Henk F.L. Ottens & Tom De Jong, 2008. "Modelling The Impact Of Telecommuting On Future Urbanisation In The Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(2), pages 160-177, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2006-06-03 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2006-06-03 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .