Report NEP-INO-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brett Anitra Gilbert & Mika Tatum Kusar, 2006. "The Influence of Geographic Clusters and Knowledge Spillovers on the Product Innovation Activities of New Ventures," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Thomas VallÃ©e, 2004. "Technological and Social Costs and Benefits of Patent Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xia Wang, 2005. "Technological Characteristics and R&D Alliance Form: Evidence from the U.S. Biotechnology Industry," Working papers 2005-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Charlie Karlsson & Martin Andersson, 2005. "Company R&D and University R&D - How Are They Related?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p305, European Regional Science Association.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons & Paula E. Stephan, 2006. "How Rapidly Does Science Leak Out?," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0612, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2006. "Choosing Intellectual Protection: Imitation, Patent Strength and Licensing," CESifo Working Paper Series 1715, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joachim Wagner, 2006. "International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Sid Durbin, 2004. "Review of Workplace Skills, Technology Adoption and Firm Productivity: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2006. "Mergers and innovation: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0605, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Deniz Eröcal, 2005. "Case Studies of Successful Companies in the Services Sector and Lessons for Public Policy," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/7, OECD Publishing.
- Albert N. Link & Donald S. Siegel & Barry Bozeman, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Propensity of Academics to Engage in Informal University Technology Transfer," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0610, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Howells, John, 2005. "Are Patents used to Suppress Useful Technology?," Working Papers 2005-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Michael Sable, 2005. "The Impact of the Dutch Biopharmaceutical Industry on Regional Economic Development in the Randstad," ERSA conference papers ersa05p266, European Regional Science Association.
- Sang Nguyen & B.K. Atrostic, 2005. "Computer Investment, Computer Networks and Productivity," Working Papers 05-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Choucri, Nazli & Madnick, Stuart & Siegel, Michael & Wang, Richard, 2004. "Improving National and Homeland Security through a proposed Laboratory for Information Globalization and Harmonization Technologies (LIGHT)," Working papers 544243, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort, 2004. "ICT loves agglomeration The urban impacts of ICT in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa04p101, European Regional Science Association.