Report NEP-ICT-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salançon, A., 2006. "Le commerce agroalimentaire via internet, encore une utopie ?," Working Papers MoISA 200601, UMR MoISA : Montpellier Interdisciplinary center on Sustainable Agri-food systems (social and nutritional sciences): CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRAE, L'Institut Agro, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- FlÃ¡vio Nunes, 2004. "The geography of .pt top level domain. The internet diffusion in Portugal and its implications for the decrease of spatial disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa04p513, European Regional Science Association.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort, 2004. "ICT loves agglomeration The urban impacts of ICT in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa04p101, European Regional Science Association.
- Kuniaki Sasaki & Kazuo Nishii & Ryuichi Kitamura & Katsunao Kondo, 2005. "A Time-Space Analysis of Urban Activities with Focus on the Relationship between ICT and Activity-Travel," ERSA conference papers ersa05p567, European Regional Science Association.
- Choucri, Nazli & Madnick, Stuart & Siegel, Michael & Wang, Richard, 2004. "Improving National and Homeland Security through a proposed Laboratory for Information Globalization and Harmonization Technologies (LIGHT)," Working papers 544243, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stephane Verani, 2006. "Open Source Development in a Differentiated Duopoly," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.