Health disparities and infertility: impacts of state-level insurance mandates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard Lopoo & Kosali Simon, 2011.
"Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 725-747, May.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard M. Lopoo & Kosali I. Simon, 2007. "Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzanne Ruwaard & Rudy Douven, 2014. "Quality and hospital choice for cataract treatments: the winner takes most," CPB Discussion Paper 272, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Schmidt, Lucie, 2007.
"Effects of infertility insurance mandates on fertility,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 431-446, May.
- Lucie Schmidt, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Schmidt Lucie, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Labor and Demography 0511014, EconWPA.
- Karen Mulligan, 2015. "Contraception Use, Abortions, and Births: The Effect of Insurance Mandates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1195-1217, August.
- Greil, Arthur & McQuillan, Julia & Benjamins, Maureen & Johnson, David R. & Johnson, Katherine M. & Heinz, Chelsea R., 2010. "Specifying the effects of religion on medical helpseeking: The case of infertility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 734-742, August.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2012.
"Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(1), pages 125-149, February.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2008. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," NBER Working Papers 17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanna N. Lahey, 2012.
"The efficiency of a group‐specific mandated benefit revisited: The effect of infertility mandates,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 63-92, December.
- Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit Revisited: The Effect of Infertility Mandates," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-175, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bundorf, M. Kate & Chun, Natalie & Goda, Gopi Shah & Kessler, Daniel P., 2009.
"Do markets respond to quality information? The case of fertility clinics,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 718-727, May.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Natalie Chun & Gopi Shah Goda & Daniel P. Kessler, 2008. "Do Markets Respond to Quality Information? The Case of Fertility Clinics," NBER Working Papers 13888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joelle Abramowitz, 2014. "Turning back the ticking clock: the effect of increased affordability of assisted reproductive technology on women’s marriage timing," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 603-633, April.
- Joelle Abramowitz, 2017. "Assisted Reproductive Technology and Women’s Timing of Marriage and Childbearing," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 100-117, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInfertility treatment; infertility; impaired fecundity; health disparities; health insurance mandates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:2006-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .