Health disparities and infertility: impacts of state-level insurance mandates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzanne Ruwaard & Rudy Douven, 2014. "Quality and hospital choice for cataract treatments: the winner takes most," CPB Discussion Paper 272, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard Lopoo & Kosali Simon, 2011.
"Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States,"
Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 725-747, May.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard M. Lopoo & Kosali I. Simon, 2007. "Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanna N. Lahey, 2012.
"The efficiency of a group‐specific mandated benefit revisited: The effect of infertility mandates,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 63-92, December.
- Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit Revisited: The Effect of Infertility Mandates," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-175, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Naomi Gershoni & Corinne Low, 2019. "Older Yet Fairer: How Extended Reproductive Time Horizons Reshaped Marriage Patterns In Israel," Working Papers 1913, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Lucie, 2007.
"Effects of infertility insurance mandates on fertility,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 431-446, May.
- Schmidt Lucie, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Labor and Demography 0511014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucie Schmidt, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kasey S. Buckles, 2013. "Infertility Insurance Mandates And Multiple Births," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 775-789, July.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2012.
"Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates,"
Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(1), pages 125-149, February.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2008. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," NBER Working Papers 17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barton H. Hamilton & Brian McManus, 2012. "The Effects Of Insurance Mandates On Choices And Outcomes In Infertility Treatment Markets," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 994-1016, August.
- Karen Mulligan, 2015. "Contraception Use, Abortions, and Births: The Effect of Insurance Mandates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1195-1217, August.
- Greil, Arthur & McQuillan, Julia & Benjamins, Maureen & Johnson, David R. & Johnson, Katherine M. & Heinz, Chelsea R., 2010. "Specifying the effects of religion on medical helpseeking: The case of infertility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 734-742, August.
- Bundorf, M. Kate & Chun, Natalie & Goda, Gopi Shah & Kessler, Daniel P., 2009.
"Do markets respond to quality information? The case of fertility clinics,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 718-727, May.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Natalie Chun & Gopi Shah Goda & Daniel P. Kessler, 2008. "Do Markets Respond to Quality Information? The Case of Fertility Clinics," NBER Working Papers 13888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joelle Abramowitz, 2014. "Turning back the ticking clock: the effect of increased affordability of assisted reproductive technology on women’s marriage timing," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 603-633, April.
- Joelle Abramowitz, 2017. "Assisted Reproductive Technology and Women’s Timing of Marriage and Childbearing," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 100-117, March.
- Tierney, Katherine, 2020. "Is there evidence of weathering among women seeking fertility treatments?: Evidence and insights," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 247(C).
More about this item
KeywordsInfertility treatment; infertility; impaired fecundity; health disparities; health insurance mandates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:2006-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.