On the Dynamics of Profit- and Wage-led Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Skott,Peter, 2008. "Conflict and Effective Demand in Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521066310, April.
- Amit Bhaduri & Kazimierz Laski & Martin Riese, 2006. "A Model Of Interaction Between The Virtual And The Real Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 412-427, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Doubts about wage-led growth
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2011-10-05 17:58:38
- RER targeting revisited (sÃ³lo econs)
by Miguel Olivera in Exabruptos on 2010-04-14 11:50:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ecr:col070:42660 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprofit-led; wage-led; in- and out-of-equilibrium dynamics; local; Liapunov stability; stable-unstable bifurcation; forced saving; profit squeeze; multiplier;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .